Peppermint

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not active blogger...

Yeah.. apparently i m not an active blogger.. hehe.. i cant believe that my last post was 5 years ago...!! okay let me write whatever in my head..

Had a medical checkup yesterday. I wouldnt go for one if not for free complimentary from medical insurance. I hate medical checkup, and the results tend to give you more anxiety instead of relieve.. hahaa.. well it did happen to me ... :(

Doctor said i had an irregular heartbeat.. goshh... to hear about something wrong with the heart well.. almost make you faint which worsen the heart problem, right? hahaa. what an irony. Thank God i did not faint in front of the doctor.. hahaa. She asked me to go through the ECG test where the medical assistant placed a bunch of wires on my pulse points. The machine will produce graphic readings. When the doctor saw the reading, she said it was back to normal.. *phew*... how relieved I am! If the doctor keeps giving me the news that makes my heart yoyo. i guess i would get the heart attack eventually.. hahaa. But i m glad that it is normal. She said some people have an on-off irregular heartbeat. She advised me to go for the 24-hour test where the machine is being placed at my body, but I can still go about with my usuals.. Hmm but probably i will do it some other time. The fact that my heartbeat goes back to normal in a short period of time, really makes me relieved. Okay the normal heartbeat will be beating with consistent beat, while irregular beat will be like 2 beats and long pause then start again with 2 beats ..long pause.. and so on.. If the pause goes on too long.. then you know it's a bye-bye world..

hm it makes me thinking.. maybe i should do some preparation in case that thing happens to me... well, i can start by drafting a will.. hmmmm.. i dont have much money but still it is a hard earned money.. and it's even more valuable since I trade my time with my family by leaving my homecountry and work overseas.. .. yeah, regardless, it's better than the money goes to my family rather than government trust fund or something.. i guess..