Peppermint

Sunday, September 19, 2010

ughh.. finally

yeah.. finally i managed to send my job applications to couple job openings... i really feel very draggy when i started to browse the job opening.. really really dragggyy.. like a tonne of stone tying up my feet.. but at least i have done it. i would just wait for the interview.. there is still a looooonng way to go.. i am just taking one step at the time..
honestly, i wasted my time browsing through other sites instead of focusing on job searching hhaaa.. but i found a very good video in utube.. like the funny commercial videos, babies videos..etc. i even purposedly watched the makeup video that i have downloaded. actually it was unnecessary, i could just watch it anytime but i just want to divert myself from my obligation to look for new jobs.. but i forced myself to open up the job boards, and went through couple of job openings. i guess i submitted about 3 jobs?! i dont know.. i dont count.. i just submitted where i think the job is suitable for me..

okay, another draggy feeling as i m approaching monday.. where i have to show up in the hell.. my 5 day 8 hours hellhole.. hahaa.. i should not have this kind of feeling. the more i feel my office like hell, the more it really becomes.. but whom am i fooling? because that's how i feel... i could not help it, only ask God to give me strengths to go through all these. But i was quite surprised, i have survive for months! I did reach a point where i wanted to explode.. !! but everytime i can control myself.. and when the thoughts of hell office coming again, i feel bogged down againn.. sigh.. if only i could just quit my job, and do whatever i want.. but of course, i could not do that.. it is going to be a silly decision if i do.. well at least, at the end of the month, i get my payday. that's the only thing that makes me happy.. coz with money, i could unleash my happiness say.. travelling or shopping... hahaha..

actually i m quite multitasking.. hahaa. i am updating my FB, looking for job, browsing the matchmaking site and writing blogs.. haha no wonder i could not get things focusing in my life... i like to multitask.. i feel like if i dont do this task and that task, i would regret it.. so i might just do a bit here and there.. at least i could say i do all the tasks.. hahaha..